BASIC RENTAL CONDITIONS:
1. The total amount of the contracted rental must be paid before departure, by cash, credit card or cash transfer. Fuel costs are borne by the customer.
To guarantee the payment of possible damages, blows or penalties by the lessor, a deposit of €700 will be deposited and a credit card number will be provided to cover the expenses incurred.
If there are no damages, said deposit will be returned upon return by returning it to the same credit card with which it was paid. Or by transfer within 48 hours.
If any damage or penalty occurs, the corresponding amount of said deposit will be deducted and if the amount is greater than €700, the rest of the credit card provided will be charged, since with the signing of the rental contract the lessor authorizes to charge those amounts on the credit card provided in the contract, after justification by the Rental Center.
2. The client will not proceed to demand any compensation if, for reasons of force majeure or fortuitous event, the vehicle could not be delivered on the agreed day.
3. In the event that the tenant, by his own unilateral decision, starts the rental late or ends it early, he will not be entitled to any reimbursement.
4. The delivery and return of the vehicle will take place at the RENTAL CENTER, it being understood that the place of delivery and return will be the same, on the days and times stipulated. If no other agreement has been reached between the rental center and the lessor, the delivery time will be from 4:00 p.m. and the return before 12:00 p.m.
5. It is expressly forbidden to use the vehicle for any activity contrary to morals, laws and good customs. It is expressly prohibited to transport more people than is permitted by law, such as carrying out races, contests, transporting goods or objects, whether or not they are permitted in our legislation, its use for consideration or profit is not permitted, as well as covering or removing anagrams of society. Likewise, the Lessee receives all the documentation required by current regulations and is obliged to display it when any official or agent of the authority requires it.
6. Any accident, collision or damage that affects the vehicle, however important it may be, will be reported by the user to the lessor within ten hours of when it occurred, under penalty of being left to what the insurance company resolves. , reaching its responsibility to the damages that the lessor may suffer.
7. The user is responsible for any sanction or fine that, for contravening the current provisions, was imposed on him, reaching the same responsibility in the event that the vehicle was retained or seized due to his fault, also bearing the expenses and loss of profit. of the lessor during the time that the unavailability of the vehicle lasts, applying for each day that the amount per day is withheld or seized, according to the model and current rates of the rental price of the vehicle.
9. In the event of a breakdown, the client must request authorization from the Rental Center’s technical service, and the amount will also be reimbursed upon presentation of the official invoice.
10. In case of stoppage of the vehicle for a reason solely and exclusively attributable to the client, the latter will be responsible for the damages derived from said stoppage.
11. The leased vehicle must be returned in good hygienic conditions, with its interior clean and with the WC and the wastewater tanks duly emptied. Otherwise, the user accepts the payment of the corresponding penalty.
12. If the client wants to extend the rental of the vehicle beyond the established dates, he must notify the Rental Center 3 days before the end of the contract. The eventual confirmation of extension will be subject to the availability that the lessor has at this time, therefore not assuming the latter any previous commitment. Unauthorized delays in delivery, or due to force majeure, will be penalized with a daily rate of three times the amount applied in the contract.
13. The vehicle that is the object of the contract is insured according to the law, with a deductible of €700, so that, in the event of an accident occurring during the term of the lease, the client will bear said amount, with the deposit deposited. The civil responsibilities arising from events or circumstances not contemplated as included in the insurance policy will be the exclusive responsibility of the clients.
14. The deposit will be returned after the vehicle has been examined by the technical service, which, in the event of damage due to misuse, will determine by means of a detailed note, the amount that the:
Indoor cleaning: 100€
WC cleaning: 200€
Late arrival: 25€
Excess mileage: 0,35€/km
Weekend/holidays take away: 40€
Ozone smokers: 300€
Filling fuel tank with water: 600€